Obtenido de... The Astral Library
Sixteen Ways to Leave Your Body by David Earnest (firstname.lastname@example.org) website: Mythic Dreams
Just slip out the back, Jack. But really, I was cleaning out old junk and throwing away a ton of stuff when I found this handwritten list from about 10 years ago. I must have copied it from somewhere, but unfortunately am unable to credit the source. I hope you find it useful in conjunction with the other techniques people are discussing.
- Imagine a mirror image of yourself twenty feet behind you. Imagine yourself moving backwards towards it.
- Imagine a mirror image of yourself six feet in front of you. "Urge" yourself towards it.
- Try to urge yourself eighteen inches above your physical head.
- Imagine your astral power steaming out of the pores of your body and condensing into a double above you.
- Imagine yourself climbing a rope or ladder.
- Imagine yourself as a point of light floating on top of water in a rapidly filling tank. Your task is to exit through a tiny hole in the roof of the tank.
- Imagine what it feels like to breathe through your ears.
- Sit erect, with closed eyes, and imagine a horizontal bar above your line of sight. Urge yourself up to see over it. Hold your breath in when you get a sensation of rising.
- Tighten the muscles in your hands and feet and contract your stomach muscles and imagine yourself falling.
- Imagine yourself revolving around on tiptoe and then springing off at a tangent.
- Imagine a whirlpool. Feel yourself being sucked down through the vortex. Try for a sensation of contraction, then expansion.
- Imagine a twirling star hanging in space.
- Visualize a spinning disk, and then distend its center so that it grows into a three-dimensional rotating cone or vortex, like a waterspout. Now resolve it back into a disk again. Feel yourself entering the vortex.
- Imagine yourself carried along on the crest of a wave.
- Imagine a point of light two feet in front of your throat. Feel it slowly approach. When it reaches you, imagine yourself blending with it and becoming that point of light.
- Seat yourself in a comfortable chair four feet away from a mirror. Staring at your mirror image, repeat your name over and over until it becomes a series of meaningless sounds. Now pretend the person in the mirror is the "real" you.
VOLVER A VOLADAS...